Owls are some of the most popular birds – and it’s not surprising to see as they are incredibly cute. If you like owls, you might like this unusual faux dichroic owl pendant. It is handcrafted with polymer clay, alcohol inks in blue, red, yellow and purple, artificial silver leaf and lots of varnish. The textured back has also a dusting of Gilder’s paste and a slice of my signature cane attached to it. The owl hangs on a silver plated chain. It closes with a lobster clasp.
What it’s made with:
- polymer clay in translucent and silver
- alcohol inks in blue, red, purple and yellow
- Gilder’s paste in German silver
- artificial silver leaf
- silver plated bail
- 14mm silver plated lobster clasp
- The pendant measures about 4,5cm in diameter
Length: The plated silver chain measures 18inches (45cm).
1 pendant of this kind is available. However you can find other faux dichroic owl pendants in the shop. Reduced from £23.