If you love birds, you might like this purple bird pendant. It is handcrafted in polymer clay, blue, red and purple alcohol inks, artificial silver leaf using the faux dichroic technique. It has been varnished to prevent the leaf from rubbing off. This one-of-a-kind pendant hangs on a silver plated chain, which closes with a lobster clasp.
What it’s made with:
- polymer clay in translucent and pearl
- alcohol inks in green, yellow and red
- 14 mm silver plated lobster clasp
- Gilder’s paste in German silver
- artificial silver leaf
- silver plated bail
- silver plated chain
- The bird measures about 5 cm wide
Length: The chain measures 18 inches (45 cm).
1 bird pendant of this kind is available. However you can find other bird pendants in the shop. Reduced from £22 as it has a slight rubbery feel to it from the varnish used.