DIchroic jewellery is normally associated with glass – but you can mimic the technique with polymer clay. This standing cat pendant in purple, red, blue and yellow would make a great gift for cat lovers. It is handcrafted with polymer clay, artificial silver foil, Gilder’s paste in German silver, alcohol inks and varnish. The back has a slice of my signature cane attached to it. It hangs on a silver plated chain, which closes with a silver plated lobster clasp.
What it’s made with:
- polymer clay in translucent and pearl
- artificial silver leaf
- Gilder’s paste in German silver
- alcohol inks in blue, yellow, red and purple
- silver plated bail
- silver plated chain
- 14mm silver plated lobster clasp
- The cat measures about 4cm from tail to paws and 3,5cm from ear to tail.
Length: The chain measures 18inches (45cm).
1 cat pendant of this kind is available. However you can find more cat pendants in similar designs in the shop.